How we collect Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
The personal information we collect about you may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number(s), date of birth, bank/credit/debit card details and other information you specifically volunteer.
How we collect Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Sodens Limited may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products, service and the provision of information to you including the personalization of that presentation.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- For internal administration, record-keeping and business analysis.
- To comply with our obligations under the law.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We never sell your data to a third party. We do not make cold calls to members of the general public. Where we enter into third party contracts to process data on our behalf these contracts require them to comply with our instructions in accordance with this policy.
Payments are made using a secure processing provider.
Our web pages are encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
We may share information with business partners and trusted third parties only on the same conditions as this policy.
Where we store your personal data
We take all appropriate physical, electronic and procedural measures to ensure that we keep your information secure, accurate and up to date and that we only keep it for as long as is reasonable and necessary.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions or data submissions via our website will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential.
We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the website as the use of the Internet carries a degree of risk which you accept.
We often use cloud-based technology and data storage platforms. Some information which is stored and used by us may on occasion be processed outside the EEA and by submitting your personal data to us you agree that we may transfer, store or process your data outside the EEA.
Part of our commitment to you is to ensure you are able to make your own choices about how we use your personal information. Under General Data Protection Regulation, these include:
Right of Access: You have the right to access information held about you. We will endeavour to process any requests as quickly as possible.
Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that inaccurate personal information that we hold about you is amended.
Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to ask us to stop using your information in certain situations.
Right to Object: You have the right to object to your personal information being used for marketing profiling.
Right to Data Portability: You have the right (in certain circumstances) to have a copy of your personal information provided for reuse in another service.
Right to be Forgotten: You have the right to ask that personal information we hold about you that we no longer need is erased from our records.
We rely on the following legal conditions that are described in the EU General Data Protection Regulation to use your personal information in the ways described in this privacy notice:
- Legal obligations: where we are under a legal obligation to process your personal data for a particular purpose. For example, obligations we have to hold information about payment information in compliance with applicable tax laws. We may also sometimes need to process personal information for the purpose of us being able to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend legal claims.
- Contract: where we agree to provide any products and/or services to you, we will use your personal information in order to arrange for the provision of those products and/or services as well as performing obligations to you or enforcing our rights under any contract we have with you.
- Consent: when you consent or opt-in to receive information and marketing by email or mobile phone text message.
- Legitimate interest: where we have a legitimate interest. This is the legal basis that we rely on to send information and marketing by post or telephone when you take part any competition, or requesting information about our site and or services.
- We will also have a legitimate interest in being able to use and process personal information for internal administrative purposes, and when it is necessary to take measures to protect our IT network and data security or to protect ourselves (and our beneficiaries and supporters) from risks such as fraud, criminal conduct or reputational damage or breach of copyright.
When processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest, we will make sure that it is exercised proportionately and is always balanced against the privacy rights and other legal rights you have as an individual
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed to signify your acceptance of those changes and the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Company No 07891404
167 Turners Hill
or by using our Contact Form
This document was last updated on January 31, 2018